Using the Count field
The Count field is a number field entered at the time of registration.
The number a participant enters appears under the Tickets column in the participants list.
- The amount entered in the Count field is the only value that appears in the Tickets column.
- Only numerical values are allowed: 1,2,3,4,5 etc. The allowed values are defined when the registration form is set up.
- Ranges CANNOT be entered e.g. 1-4, 5-10 etc.
- This field is used to show extra participants for whom no personal information is required.
- An example event would be the showing of a film and one person is registering a group of colleagues. This person registers themselves and then enters the number of extra tickets in the Count field.
Are there other number fields?
Yes, you can also use a number field for ordering products, but that number will NOT appear in the Tickets column.That field is used for example to indicate the number of t-shirts to purchase.