How to store an activity on smart phone as an app?
It is possible for all participants, and those responsible, to store either a specific activity, entire page or similar - as an app on a smart phone or other device.
- Open link you received in your mobile browser, which is usually Chrome.
- In Chrome, a button or link appears at bottom of screen to help you add activity to your home screen.
- The activity sits there as an app on your home screen.
- Open link you received in your mobile browser, usually Safari.
- Click on icon that appears at bottom of screen, small box with an up arrow.
- Select Add to Home Screen. The version of IOS determines the location of the button. Scroll either down or across the list.
- You may enter a different name than the default name for the app. Click on Add.
- The shortcut is created as an app on the home screen on your smart phone.
- To refresh the page to the latest version, you probably need to swipe up to close the app page on your screen and then reopen the app.